Network Security Assignment Help
Quick Assignment Help offers Network Security Assignment Help for all those desired students who gets stuck while solving computer network/ network security assignment. We here committed to help those students to score better marks in coursework by taking them online tutorial by Highly qualified tutors.
What is Network Security?
Network security is the ways of strategizing a defensive idea to protect your data and resources over the computer network infrastructure from any potential unauthorized access. This could happen by using software as well as hardware technologies to secure the optimal solution for network Défense.
Fundamentals of Network Security?
- Access control
- Physical security
What are the Types of Network Security?
Network Security works as wall between malicious activity and your network. This will only secure by taking best solution of network to secure it. There are various types of Network security are:
What are Active Devices?
- Application security:-It explains security measures at application levels that main motive to secure data or code with application from being hijacked. Application security may be comprising of software, hardware and procedures that recognize security vulnerabilities. A router is the hardware who secure anyone from viewing IP address from internet is the form of security hardware application.
- Antimalware and Antivirus software:-As two terms Antimalware and Antivirus are difference in basic that “virus” is the certain terms defining kinds of malware which replicate and spreads within the network. Antimalware and Antivirus software helps to scan for viruses and malware on entry and after that it removes the threat and fix the loss occurred on systems.
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP):-It is the set of tools and process which is sued to check the critical data is not misused, lost by unauthorized users. Data Loss Protection distinguish secrete, regulated and business critical data and recognize violations of policies explained by company.
- Firewalls:-Firewall is the kinds of security tools which is used for filter traffic on any network. The main goals of firewall is to stop malicious data packet and traffic request while permitting legitimate traffic by this. It is one of the important types of Network Security which helps to protect the malware entering onto systems.
There are various categories of Firewall types which has based on method of operation and general structure are as mentioned below:
- Hardware Firewalls
- Software Firewalls
- Packet Filtering Firewalls
- Next Gen Firewalls
- Cloud Firewalls
- Proxy Firewalls
The devices which blocks the surplus traffic. Antivirus, Firewalls and content filtering devices is the one of the examples of Active Devices.
DNS related to Windows Server 2016 including zones, records, commands
The DNS to Window Server 2016 has various aspects in zones. DNS zones keeps DNS resource record information’s. Some of the DNS records are CNAME, NS Record, SOA, TXT etc. With the help of IP address, all the records in window server 2016. By the help of hierarchy of delegations and Zones, DNS root server search name of DNS namespace. The Legend of DNS are Zones, delegation, Server Hosts zone and Queries and Responses. There are many DNS zones Sued in Window server Like primary Zone, Secondary zones, forward Lookup Zone, Stub Zone, Reverse lookup zone. Commands are used to see the DNS based hostname. There are various commands available to see the Description of systems
Step How DNS is installed and configured on Windows Server 2016.
Installation and configuration of DNS on window server 2016. Below are the steps which need to follows:
What is Access Control System/Public Key Infrastructure?
- Open PowerShell console and execute the command
Install-WindowsFeature -Name DNS -IncludeAllSubFeature -IncludeManagementTools
- There are several process to set up the Window DNS server
Dnscmd.exe command-line utility
Wiondow PowerShel DNS cmdlets
- Configuration of DNS in Window Server
We need to execute the below command
Get-Command -Module DNSServer | Select-Object -Property Name
Once, the above command is executed, we get all 130-odd PowerShell DNS methods.
- 4. Use Get-DNSServer to get local server configuration data. Run the following command.
Get-DnsServer -CimSession 'server01' | Set-DnsServer -ComputerName 'server02'
- Create Forward lookup Zone
The main purpose to configure DNS server to get fulfil cache results and name resolution requests.
The PKI is the combination of software, hardware, processes, procedure and policies need to create, handle, use, revoke the digital certificate and public key. The main purpose of Public Key Infrastructure is to handle the public keys used by the network with the help of public key encryption, recognition management, certificate management, certificate distribution. It permits the users and systems to verify the legitimacy of certificate holding entities and privately transfer the information among the air.
What are the main components of PKI?
What is Authentication and Authorization in Network Security?
- Certificate Authority
- Private key
- Public key
- Certificate Store
- Hardware Security Module
Authentication is the process of recognizing the users and make them verify who they are. One of the important and essential factors of the authentication is to identify the Password. When the users enter user id and password and its matches the password credential, that means the users is valid and they can access the network. May of the Network uses modern technique to make authentication such as OTP(On -Time Password) through SMS or email.
Authorization can be happened only when the users once authenticated successfully with validation of password. This can give accesses to use the database, and other credential of the systems.
Some of the Popular Authorization Technique are:
What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Network Security Systems?
- SAML:-Standard Sign-On format, in which authentication is transfer by the help of XML documents which is digitally signed.
- OAuth:-This permits the API to authenticate and access the sent resource of the systems.
- RBAC:-It stands for Role-Based access control which is implemented for the systems-to-system and user-to-user management.
- JSON web token:-It is sued to transfer the data between parties and users are authorized using private key pairs.
- It is centrally controlled.
- It helps in protect the data.
- It makes secure for the cyber-attacks.
- It will always update the antivirus and block the unwanted entering of the person through the firewalls.
Some of the Important point need to follows at time of Implementation of Network Security for Business organocation
- Making set up of network systems becomes costly.
- It is more time consuming.
- It required the skilled staff.
- Careless admin.
- It is highly recommended to use the CISCO certified products.
- Before the physical installation of the network, it is important to verify the network design on the software such as, Packet Tracer and other network design software.
- Installation will must be done by the experienced Network Engineer.
- It is recommended to follows the CISCO Guideline during the implantation of the Network Systems.
For any Enquiry Email To Us on support[at]quickassignmenthelp[dot]net